Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Stormy Baseball Game



One of our friends had some Diamondback tickets that she couldn’t use so we were the lucky ones who got to have a date night. My niece just moved out to Arizona to go to college. She’s grown up too fast. So here are some fun pictures from the game.
My two cutie patooties!
Welcome to an Arizona haboob! This was Aspen's first sand storm. Loved it! Mainly because we were inside and safe from the craziness. She also saw her first monsoon at the Diamondbacks game. What an eventful night!



She even got a little certificate for her First Diamondbacks game.


This may look like I was taking a picture of outfielder, but look past the outfield. Why yes, that is a pool and hot tub. WHAT?!?!


A couple even got engaged! Congrats cute baseball couple!


Little Miss is teething. She has had two teeth pop through. Devin is nice enough to let her chew on him. I'm not that nice. It hurts!





 I've always been an Angels fan. I mean, that's the team I always grew up cheering on and going to the games. Now that I'm in Arizona does that mean I have to be a Diamondbacks Fan?

What is your favorite sport to watch?
I don't generally watch sports on TV. Occasionally I'll watch a football game, but I LOVE going to hockey games!

What is your favorite team?
THE DUCKS!!! Uh oh, do I have to change to loving the Coyotes?!?! Not going to happen!

What is your favorite sport to participate in?
I LOVE running. Devin doesn't, so we have recently picked up cycling. My new love. I will continue loving running and will go almost everyday, but cycling is also going to be happening almost every day as well.

What is the funniest thing youhave ever seen at a game?
I went to an Angel's baseball game in elementary school and  saw the pitcher get beaned straight in the noggin. OUCH! It wasn't funny, but CRAZY! Funniest. Probably the pool and hot tub at the Diamondbacks game.

2 comments: