Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Big Day Today and Tomorrow

So, I have started working again.  I'm just doing things part time and from home. I am absolutely loving it!!! But I feel like I am still nesting. I want to build things and clean things and get rid of stuff. I get excited every night before bed that the next day I have new things to clean and build. Then the next morning comes and I'm tied, but still get things done.

Kensington has been going to bed around 10 or 11 each night and I have wanted her to get on a better schedule of 7. So today we worked on it, and SUCCESS. With minimal years from mommy and baby!!! I also cleaned out her room, packed up her newborn clothes that don't fit, made a strawberry pie (Devin's favorite), got a few hours of work done, snuggled with my lovey, sold an activity mat, did laundry, dishes, vacuumed, moved a bed and dresser, and the list goes on and on. I feel like super mom today!

Tomorrow it is building the crib day and setting up the diaper sprayer day.

I know, I know. Lame mom! Maybe super mom was a slight over statement. Tomorrow will be a sporty mom day. We haven't even built her crib yet. We had lots of helpers and visitors so we kept the guest bed up because my sewing room has been too much of a nightmare of a mess to deal with. I'm dealing with it now though and LOVING IT!!! So that will be my setting room and guest room. Can't wait to get it all done.

If I get really ambitious maybe I'll work on cleaning out my sewing room even more. I kind of need to sell a bed before I can work on that too much more though.

Then I get to snuggle with my little princess while working on some projects that I would like to have done and emailed out this week.

Oh yea! I'm going to start running again tomorrow too. Wish me luck!!! I am so excited!!! I haven't gone running since I was first pregnant. Time to work on rebuilding the strength in my bad knee and shading up this post prego body!

Bring on tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment