Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Movin' and Groovin'



Our little girl moves like crazy, and it is the weirdest/greatest feeling ever!!!! Everyone kept telling me it would feel like a little butterfly flutter or bubbles and it did for a few days, and then the karate chops and kicks started. Man does this little one have some serious muscles going on because every once and a while, mostly when Im walking somewhere, I feel a bump on my belly(obviously from the inside out) and it shocks me so much that I stop and wonder what happened. Then I realize it is my rambunctious kiddo showing mommy some love. Its funny when it wakes me up at night, and I dont mean funny haha, I mean funny like remember ALL of my crazy dreams. She is obviously my child, always on the go. Poor thing. Hopefully her dad teaches her how to slow down and enjoy life like he has taught me.
My dreams have gone into hyper crazy mode. If I watch Devin play his Conquest game while I am falling asleep I dont generally have nightmares. Most nights its not a problem, but some nights I wake up terrified, and since Im in a Unisom stupor I have no idea what is going on.Lately she starts moving when I'm listening to Country music. A little girl after her mommy.

All and all life is great! Pregnancy is great, sickness and all. I have an incredible husband who is so understanding and sweet. He picks up a lot of slack with food, or lack there of, and cleaning, etc. Im starting the nesting stage so I am getting better, but by the time I get home from work and errands I am normally exhausted. Anyways, Im going to try to be better about this blogging thing, and sharing fun things that happen with Baby Girl Harrison! We love her tons, and she is SO stinkin cute already.

No comments:

Post a Comment